This is Juli again from ich lese. I thought we could talk about plot-driven versus character-driven books during this hour. Simply as that, do you have a preference? I am a huge mood reader, and while I generally prefer character-driven or language-based stories, I have a real craving for a page-turner once in a while, especially in the winter months or during vacation.
I know, ideally, we have a bit of both, but for this argument, let’s just assume you have to choose one over the other. Give me your thoughts in the comments below! And also give me your examples! This girl needs more books on her TBR 😉
1. What are you reading right now?
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Link up below or leave a comment!
Enter your finished books into the DATABASE here!
Check out the mini-challenges ANY TIME YOU WANT!
Cheer your fellow readers!
Watch for posts and stories on our Instagram!
Tag your posts with #readathon on all your social channels!