We’re at the Half-Way Hour, Hour 12, which is our next hour-long reading sprint. How have you done so far? Still awake? Still reading? If your eyes are getting tired, maybe try a graphic novel, or poetry, or read a play out loud to your pets, or listen to an audiobook(but actually listen- using audiobooks as background noise doesn’t count for a sprint). If you have tricks you’ve discovered for maximizing your sprint performance, leave them in the comments so your fellow readers can improve their own reading sprint experience.
Ok, have you picked your book? Great!
On your marks …. Get set …. Read!
- What are you reading right now?
- How many books have you read so far?
- What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the readathon?
- Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
- What surprises you most about the readathon, so far?
Enter your finished books into the DATABASE here!