Hello Readathon Friends! This is Kate and we are one hour away from the Reverse Readathon.
We wanted to start with a small change… Readathon Bingo! This is something Gabby actually started a couple years ago on the Dewey’s 24-Hour Readathon Goodreads group and its something that we were so excited to bring to the group as a whole. In case you missed the post with the Bingo Board and Rules, you can find that linked above. This will be linked on every bi-hourly post so you can be able to reference it. Please feel free to copy the image and post your progress to Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #readathonbingo
Without further ado, I’ll now leave you to all those last minute things you’ve procrastinated doing… that first book you need to pick, that snack you need to grab, the coffee you need to brew… and the opening survey you need to fill out (please see below). I’ll see you all back here in an hour when you all crack open our books together and begin our weekend reading adventure! Happy reading, friends 🙂
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Link below or leave a comment!
Enter your finished books into the DATABASE here!
Check out the Bingo Board!
Cheer your fellow readers!
Watch for posts and stories on our Instagram!
Tag your posts with #RevereseReadathon on all your social channels