Hi Y’all this is Elizabeth again from youtube or you can also catch me on twitter and instagram @elizabethgreads . I have great news. Wether you have read alot or just started reading for the day we have made it to the halfway point. Congratulations everyone on an amazing readathon so far.
I want to encourage everyone to celebrate the moment. Throw yourself an impromptu dance party or better yet celebrate with the rest of the community over at the twitter party thats being hosted by @kaitplusbooks right now.
I thought I would keep this update post short so we can all maximize the time we have left today. Please update us with your reading and readathon adventures by doing the biannual mid-event survey.
My Current read is Dep. of Speculation by Jenny Offil
Happy reading Y’all. Thanks for making this Dewey’s 24 hour readathon fun and amazing.
1. What are you reading right now?
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Link up below or leave a comment!
Enter your finished books into the DATABASE here!
Check out the Bingo Board!
Cheer your fellow readers!
Watch for posts and stories on our Instagram!
Tag your posts with #Readathon on all your social channels