You’ve made it to the last hour-long sprint of our readathon for April 2023. Congratulations. Choose the book you wish to enjoy for your last hour of this event, drink some water, have a snack, and let’s see if we can close out this reading event with one last hour of solid reading.
On your marks!!! Get Set!!! Go!!!
- How many books did you read during this readathon? Did you have any favorites?
- How many books did you finish?
- Did you accomplish your goals for this readathon?
- How did your snacks and meals work out? Are there things you would change about the food and beverages side of your readathon for next time?
- Did you enjoy this readathon? What was the most successful part of your readathon? What would you change for next time?
- What Dewey’s social media sites did you visit during this readathon? What activities did you participate in? Do you plan to complete those activities over the remainder of the weekend?
Thanks to everyone for helping make this a successful readathon. We’ll be working out our dates for the rest of this year’s readathons soon, so watch for that information by the end of May at the latest.
Happy reading, everyone!
- Jamie Barringer, Dewey’s Readathon host/ lead admin