Welcome to the October 22, 2022 Readathon! This is our virtual headquarters for all things Readathon, though in all honesty, you’ll probably spend your time elsewhere during the event. Like Twitter, Instagram, or maybe under a blanket with your cat? We love all those options!
As the Readathon has aged (like a fine wine…or cheese!) distinct communities of readers have grown on individual social platforms. Check out these locations online for all the latest and greatest happenings and a whoooole lot of bookish chatter:
Looking for a different platform? Check out the master list.
Need your start time? We have that too!
If you’re looking for bingo boards and photos, reading stacks and pet pics, these are the places you should look. Try the #readathon hashtag on your favorite socials and you’ll probably find a nest of happy readers.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
- What are you reading right now?
- How many books have you read so far?
- What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the readathon?
- Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
- How would you assess your reading overall?
- Did you have a stategy, and if so, did you stick to it?
- What was your favorite snack?
Drop your surveys, or links to your surveys, down below in the comments!
Enjoy the Community!