Well hello there! Welcome to the July 2022 Reverse Readathon! What’s a RR you ask? Well it’s a Readathon that starts at 8pm Eastern time on Friday, July 22 and runs to 8pm Eastern time on Saturday, July 23. It gives our illustrious international participants a decent starting time for once–well, mostly.
Because the Readathon is quite an undertaking, we’re keeping it free and easy here on ye olde blog. This post will be available throughout the event for you to knock out your opening, mid-, and ending surveys.
Most of the action will be happening on our individual channels: Goodreads Group, Facebook Group, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, and more. Check out the #readathon hashtag on your favorite social channel.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
- What are you reading right now?
- How many books have you read so far?
- What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the readathon?
- Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
- What surprises you most about the readathon, so far?
- How would you assess your reading overall?
- Did you have a stategy, and if so, did you stick to it?
- What was your favorite snack?
- Wanna volunteer for our next event? Stay tuned for the recap post!
Share your link in the comments!