Hour 12! Hour 12! WE’RE HALFWAY! This is Andi from Estella’s Revenge again, and I can’t believe how time flies. I know I say that a lot, but it’s true here and in life. I’m not sure about you, but flipping the time on the Readathon has REALLY made it fly! I slept a few hours, but I’m back and ready to read. Coffee has been had, and I’m on to an audiobook…DREAD NATION by Justina Ireland!
What are you reading now?
1. What are you reading right now?
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
5. What surprises you most about the Reverse Readathon so far?