This is it folks! The final hour! Give yourselves a pat on the back or a high five! Whether you’ve been reading the full 24 hours or only here and there, you deserve it! Y’all have done amazing!
More important than anything, I do hope you’ve had fun. Then again, what could be more fun than spending a day reading books and talking to other readers about books? It’s all about the books. I do hope you’ve gotten to read some good ones and have had some good discussions. Some of my favorite Readathon moments are from sleep-deprived silliness shared with others.
There is still one last hour of reading, but I know you’ll be able to pull it off. Grab out those comic books or light reads to help you out. You don’t want to make my mistake of reading the same sentence three times without realizing it!
After that, you can input the books you’ve finished into the spreadsheet and answer the closing survey questions. But you don’t have to do them right away. Feel free to get some sleep first! And as you go to sleep this day, I hope you have pleasant dreams about books and book related topics.
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
2. Tell us ALLLLL the books you read!
3. Which books would you recommend to other Read-a-thoners?
4. How did you feel about this first-ever Reverse Readathon? Should we do it again?
5. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? Would you be interested in volunteering to help organize and prep in October?