Hello my lovely dears and WELCOME! It’s the Readathon’s 10th Birthday this year and I stand amazed. Who knew when Dewey had this brilliant idea, that we would still be here, TEN YEARS LATER, celebrating reading and community and geez y’all….
I’m not crying, you’re crying.
Oh Anthony Anderson. I feel you. I FEEL YOU.
And thank you Dewey. How I wish you were here to see this.
Here is the opening meme. Feel free to answer in the comments, on your blog, on Twitter, or wherever you’re sharing your reading today.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
Be sure to link up here!
If you see your name announced as an hourly prize winner, visit the PRIZES page to claim.
Enter your finished books into the DATABASE!