HOUR 12 IS UPON US, MY FRIENDS! And if you’re looking at this post right now, you’re kick-butt because you’ve made it to the halfway point and you’re still here! YAY YOU!
I apologize to the non-coffee drinkers amongst us, but right about now you’re needing something to keep you going! Since everything else is illegal, YAY FOR COFFEE! Not hating on tea but coffee is just boss, and this post is to encourage coffee-lovers to pour another cup! There’s actually a lot of encouraging research pointing to the fact that coffee is pretty darn good for us–in moderation, of course.
If you’d like to take a break and read about coffee (it’s still reading and it counts!), feel free to check out the links below:
- Beans & Books: Coffee and Book Pairing Recommendations
- “Beans & Books” article is from Book Riot.com, Feb. 2015
- Why Is Coffee Good For You? Here Are 7 Reasons
- Why Is Coffee Good For You?” article is from Authority Nutrition.com
DISCLAIMER: Of course, friends, don’t drink more coffee than is right for you. And remember to rest and sleep up well when the ‘thon concludes! We don’t want anyone getting sick or having severe read-a-thon jetlag. This post does NOT in any way encourage the over-consumption of coffee or caffeine. Enjoy responsibly! 😉
Enjoy your cup and get back to kickin’ those pages! It’s been fun hosting Hours 11 & 12 but I’m signing off. Now I must get back to my own reading and my lovely java juice. Cheers!
1. What are you reading right now?
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
CLAIM YOUR PRIZE HERE!
Now you can celebrate the Readathon year-round with Dewey’s swag! We use the earnings to cover charges associated with prize shipping, customs charges, and domain costs.
Enter your finished books into the DATABASE!