Hey bookish friends. Courtney from the currently on hold Stiletto Storytime back with you for one last hour. Look at you!! You have almost made it through 12 hours of readathon so far. Did you nap? It’s okay if you did. I won’t tell. Now you only need to make it through 12 more hours and you will have survived the entire readathon of April 2015. In the meantime make sure to do the mid-event survey below and link up for this hour’s mini-challenge.
Happy reading to all and have a fabulous rest of your readathon. I’ll see you around. I will be out and about on Twitter @stiletostrytime. I will leave you with some cat and book related humor as I depart. Since I’m a librarian it’s usually to be expected that I love cats. Don’t tell anyone but I am actually a dog person and in absolutely no danger of ever becoming a crazy cat lady.
1. What are you reading right now?
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Mid-Event Survey! Right here!
CLAIM YOUR PRIZE HERE!
Now you can celebrate the Readathon year-round with Dewey’s swag! We use the earnings to cover charges associated with prize shipping, customs charges, and domain costs.
Enter your finished books into the DATABASE!