THE LAST HOUR!!! If you’ve made it this far, congratulations!! Don’t give up now!
This hour, we’ll ask you all to fill this end of the event meme:
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
5. How many books did you read?
6. What were the names of the books you read?
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
8. Which did you enjoy least?
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
When you’re done, come back and enter the link to your post in the Mr. Linky below. There will be prizes, yes. The winners will get to pick from whatever hasn’t been claimed yet from the prize list. (Don’t worry, there are still some good prizes up for grabs!)
There will also be prizes for:
Most enthusiastic cheerleader (participants: Please vote by e-mailing deweyreadathon AT gmail.)
Most time spent reading (if you think that might be you, please leave a comment here with your total reading time.)
The winners will be announced once we’ve all had the chance to recover, so keep an eye on this blog for a wrap-up post. We’ll also be announcing the winners of the remaining mini-challenges.
Also, the winner of Jessica’s mini-challenge is: Eva
Congratulations, Eva! Please get in touch with Jessica about your prize.
Thank you so much for participating, everyone! I hope you had a wonderful time!
Debbie’s mini-challenge (last hour for this mini-challenge)
Participants in all 4 read-a-thons: leave a comment in the hour 20 post
Vote for the winner of Kim’s comic mini-challenge
Participants who did fund-raising: enter your name on the Mr. Linky from hour 23.